This is a favorite "quick" meal at our house and insanely easy. Basically add how much you want of each ingredient or some of your own and bake.
Refried Beans, heated*
Tomatoes (fresh or canned added at different times), chopped
Jalapeno or Green Chili Peppers
1. Line a baking sheet with tin foil and spray with cooking spray if desired.
2. Lay tortilla chips on Sheet
3. Top with Refried Beans, Black Beans, olives, canned tomatoes, peppers cheese.
4. Place in a 350-degree oven for 10-15 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
5. Top with Onions, fresh tomatoes, salsa & hot sauce
NOTE: My kids don't like spicy foods so my husband and I add salsa & hot sauce to the nachos on our plate.
*I like to add a little garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder, cumin and dried cilantro to plain refried beans for extra flavor.