Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Menu Mar 16-21

So this is what I am thinking this week:

M - Chicken Enchiladas based on a recipe from allrecipes.com and sour cream cornbread (recipe below)
T - Meatloaf and green Mashed Potatoes with green beans or broccoli -- kind of St. Patrick'sy
W - Almond Meal coated Chicken Breasts with Rice Pilaf
Th - Cream of Vegetable soup with ham --Been craving this like crazy lately.
F - Breakfast for dinner

I got this from my Gluten-free recipe swap and doctored it a little bit, but it is fantastic and insanely easy to mix up. I actually made 2 batches tonight since I realized the first one wasn't going to be enough. I made muffins and they taste so yummy!

Nancy's Sour Cream Cornbread
1 cup of cornmeal
1 cup light sour cream
1/4 cup oil
1/4 t salt
1/8 t sugar, if desired
1/4 tsp each baking soda and baking powder
1 egg

Mix up and bake at 425 till brown and risen. Time depends on whether you do muffins or a "cake".

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails