Thursday, October 9, 2008

Roasted Veggies


I must give credit to my friend Valerie who first introduced me to this recipe. It one of my favorite fall dishes. And since we have so much zucchini in our garden I had to make it!

Roasted Veggies
Olive Oil
1 Medium onion,
3-4 Red Potatoes,
2 zucchini (store bought size),
1 Sweet Potato or yam,
1 pkg Onion Soup mix OR sprinkle with season salt, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, and any other seasoning you like.

On a large cookie sheet cover bottom with oil. Dice all the veggies so they are a large bite size and put on pan and stir. Season veggies either with the soup mix or just sprinkle the veggies with the seasons listed above.



Place in a 425-degree oven for 45 minutes. ENJOY!

After

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails