Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Mexi-Ranch Chicken Patties

For dinner we ate Black Bean Salsa and I decided I wanted to have some sort of Mexican chicken. This is what I came up with and it was delicious. I used onion & garlic powder because I was lazy. Next time I am going to use fresh.

Mexi-Ranch Chicken Patties

1 lb ground chicken
1/4 C shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 tsp chili powder
1 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/4 cup finely chopped onion or 1/2 tsp onion powder
2 cloves garlic or 1/4 tsp garlic powder

1 -2 Tbsp oil
Ranch Dressing to taste.

Combine all ingredients but the oil and ranch dressing. Heat oil in a skillet and shape chicken mixture into patties and place in pan. Cook patties thoroughly. Brush Ranch dressing on one side of patty and serve.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails