Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sauteed Squash & Onions

I love summer because of all the fresh fruits & veggies from our garden. One dish I really look forward to is sauteed squash & onions. My mom use to make it for us growing up. Often she would toss in breadcrumbs as well, but since going gluten free, I don't do that often. If I do, I take out some for my daughter before adding the crumbs. It is a pretty simple recipe but delicious!

Sauteed Squash & Onions

2 Tbsp butter or oil
1 zucchini, halved & thinly sliced
1 crook-neck squash, halved/quartered & thinly sliced
1 sm onion, halved & thinly sliced
Salt & Pepper to taste

1. In a large skillet melt butter over med-high heat.
2. Add squash & onions, and salt & pepper
3. Saute until squash is cooked through and onions are translucent.

3 comments:

Lindasue said...

I think I could do this one!
Thanks for the inspiration.

Anonymous said...

I really do this in my home.......
Thanks for this........

click here

Anonymous said...

search to eat.


Get More Details

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails