Thursday, May 21, 2009

Ham & Cheese Crustless Quiche


I've never tried quiche, but tonight that seemed like something yummy. I had decided on baked potatoes and needed something to go with it and I didn't really want hamburger or chicken. After looking at menu ideas from the GFRecipeswap YAHOO! group I came across an idea for a crustless quiche. It turned out DELICIOUS! I had to stop myself and everyone else from eating it all -- I really wanted leftovers.

Ham & Cheese Crustless Quiche (printer friendly)

7 eggs
3/4 C milk
3/4 C evap milk
1 C shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 C chopped ham
1/2 tsp dried thyme
1 tsp djon mustard
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
dash of Old Bay (opt.)

1. Preheat oven to 375-degrees. Grease a 10" tart pan or cake pan.
2. In a mixing bowl, beat all ingredients with a wire whisk until thoroughly combined.
3. Pour into prepared pan and bake for 40-50 minutes or until egg is thoroughly cooked
4. Allow to sit for about 5 minutes.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails