Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Menu for the week

So I am having a "Why do I have come up with something and then cook it every night" week. I am so NOT in the mood to cook. I know, whine, whine, whine. That said this is what we are having -- I think.

Mon -- Tacos
Tues -- Shepherd's Pie, I'm going to attempt in the crockpot. I am too tired to cook now, I know it will only be worse by tonight. Don't you love pregnancy!
Wed -- 4 Cheese Pasta Bake, I have some cottage cheese that froze in the back of the freezer so it has a weird texture. I am hoping baking it will solve the problem.
Thurs -- Going out, the kids will get leftovers or quesadillas
Fri -- Chicken Adobo based on a Filipino friend's recipe that I love, but I am going to do it in a crockpot. I think it should work. The Crockpot Lady has a Chicken Adobo on her site, but I am sticking with the one I already love!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails