Saturday, July 10, 2010

Don't Wake the Baby!!!


My 1 year old and my 6 year old boys share a bedroom.  For the most part this isn't a problem, except when the 1 year old is taking a nap and the 6 year old feels he must go in and doesn't pay attention to whether the baby is sleeping or not.  The other day when he had been woken AGAIN I had had enough so I made a sign.  I cut 3 1x2's 6" long and glued them together with wood glue.  Then I painted them with craft glue and used my new Silhouette SD (which I am in LOVE with) and cut some vinyl lettering.  Then I drilled 2 holes and tied a ribbon to hang.  Now the kids know when the door is shut because the baby is sleeping and that there will be consequences for opening the door.

I do have some GF stuff to blog I just have to finish a few pictures.  Let's just say I finally made a tool that I have been wanting for 3 years that will make my GF baking easier.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails